Con ben tre milioni di giocatori alle spalle, è normale che Undead Labs abbia tutto l’interesse a tenere vivo e aggiornato il suo State of Decay 2, titolo di grande successo sia su Xbox One che su PC.
Ed è così che da ieri è disponibile l’Independence Pack, il primo DLC a pagamento per State of Decay 2 che contiene nuovi veicoli, armi da mischia, armi da distanza e giochi pirotecnici da usare per sviare l’interesse dei non-morti. Ovviamente i possessori dell’Ultimate Edition riceveranno il DLC gratuitamente.
Ricordiamo che settembre verrà pubblicato un ulteriore DLC, “Daybreak Pack”, che introdurrà una nuova modalità che metterà i giocatori nei panni di un soldato.
Oltre al DLC, State of Decay 2 è stato anche aggiornato alla versione 2.0 e la patch è disponibile gratuitamente per tutti i giocatori. Ecco il changelog completo in lingua inglese:
- “Revolutionary War” zombies can now appear in the world.
- Who knew there were so many history buffs in town right when the outbreak occurred?
- 20 new missions now available to players:
- 10 ambient missions, which can occur as players explore the map.
- 7 enclave missions, expanding the stories that can be told about neighboring groups.
- 3 community missions, offering new options for your group to solve crucial problems.
- New Red Talon & Network weapons added to the game:
- Danforth Slugger (a lead-filled baseball bat).
- Trumbull Gatekeeper (a lovingly improved model 70).
- RTX Extermination Blade (a military-grade zombie fightin’ blade).
- RTX Cyclone (a fully automatic 12 gauge pistol).
- RTX Rampart (a Vulture .44 with automatic fire, able to stop a charging juggernaut).
- Previous Red Talon weapons have been rebranded as RTX and given new coats of paint:
- SOCOM II RT is now the “RTX Hordebreaker”.
- Scar-H RT is now the “RTX Stormbringer”.
- Vector Ultracompact RT is now the “RTX Piranha”.
- A new “Rare Books” trader can appear every few game days, with the following new skill books available for the low low price of 1500 Influence: Driving, Lichenology, Fishing, Scrum Master.
- Added a new jog animation for human characters.
- Polished the “walk to run” and “run to walk” transition animations.
- Additional improvements to doors so that their state matches their appearance.
- Added a “Confirm” option before euthanizing community members.
- Additional improvements to mounting of ladders, including better interaction when player is strafing and interaction from the tops of ladders.
- Juggernaut modifications:
- Ground slam collision volume has been reduced by roughly 25%.
- Added a half-second cooldown to the juggernaut’s initiation of its finishing move.
- Players can start a finishing move earlier in a juggernaut’s stagger animation.
- Weapon Changes:
- B50FG weight has been increased to 28.5 (up from 12 lbs).
- Model 99-50 Magazine now holds 3 rounds (down from 5).
- M9950 Timberwolf Magazine now holds 4 rounds (down from 7).
- B50FG Magazine now holds 5 rounds (down from 12).
- A .50 cal weapon can no longer take down a plague heart without at least one reload, or other tools being brought to bear against it. Without using other tools, it now takes 6 shots from a .50 cal weapon to take down a plague heart (up from 3).
- Other drum-mag weapons which erroneously had no additional weight for their drum-magazines have had their weight increased (SOCOM II and RTX Hordebreaker, Operator’s M4A1, DEVGRU X12 Infiltrator, and RTX Stormbringer).
- Sniper Towers now count as Watchtowers for Morale purposes.
- Changed the weight of several luxury items so that their weight better matches the quality of their manufacturing.
- Added a toggle in the Video options menu on both PC and Xbox that allows players to control the amount of motion blur seen in game.
- Game no longer crashes when player enters a car after calling in a drone strike.
- Fix a rare crash that could occur during loading screen (affected roughly 1% of users).
- Fixed a number of softlocks and crashes happening when players were joining and exiting multiplayer sessions.
- Players will no longer softlock if their console is disconnected from the network while joining a multiplayer match.
- Fixed desync issue that caused rubberbanding of zombie on client’s machine if host moved with a grappled zombie.
- Fixed issue with supply lockers sometimes not being visible at homesites in co-op.
- Fixed issue where host’s facilities would occasionally turn invisible to clients.
- When the player suspends the app during a multiplayer session on UWP, they will now be disconnected instead of being allowed to move around and interact with the world.
- Fixed an issue where players had to move the stick/use input on D-pad twice before the highlighted selection would move when selecting an active character in the Multiplayer Character Selection screen.
- Game now pauses when controller becomes disconnected during single-player sessions.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose scroll functionality when initially opening or scrolling to the bottom of the Remap Controls settings.
- Fixed a bug on Xbox where the Exit Vehicle prompt would default to show “Y” even when it had already been mapped to another button.
- Removed performance dip when player walks into the smoke created by a smoke grenade.
- Removed FPS drop when opening the Community Menu on Xbox One before returning to active gameplay.
- Removed FPS drop when repeatedly firing B50FG.
- Removed FPS drop when breaking the windows at the Quonset Hut in Whitney Junction.
- Removed FPS drop when holding up on the right stick on a fully zoomed map screen.
- The Magnum Ammo Press facility mod now correctly produces .357 and .44 ammo (a bug was connecting the press to .50 and 40mm ammo).
- Fixed issue with euthanization scene replacing the player’s equipped gun with a G17 pistol.
- Prepper’s 10/22 now has a weight of 7 lbs.
- Fixed a number of instances where zombies stopped attacking players if players were in specific locations.
- Zombies that have no arms are no longer able to scale fences and walls.
- Fixed issue where some facilities that were in disrepair continued to provide benefits to the community as if they were in working order.
- Ferals and juggernauts now have the ability to kill NPCs with their special attacks.
- Juggernaut “execution attack” can now correctly kill survivors that have a ton of different max health buffs simultaneously applied.
- A feral attached to a vehicle a player is driving no longer instantly dies when the player jumps out of the vehicle.
- Players can no longer initiate a stealth takedown on aggroed zombies.
- Morale bonus effects now update immediately on the community morale screen.
- Bandaging action is now interruptable by melee attacks.
- Updated out-of-date text on Pharmacology and Pathology skill specialties. Pharmacology is about crafting strong painkillers and bonus recovery items, while Pathology focuses on plague cure and infection treatment.
- Dead bodies no longer accumulate forever during long play sessions.
- Fixed a number of issues that prevented legacy missions from completing.
- Fixed a number of instances where NPC VO was playing at the incorrect time or repeating itself.
- Fixed a multitude of instances where players could get stuck on terrain or objects and require radio assistance to get unstuck.
- Fixed markup on numerous objects that were either preventing players from climbing on them or allowing players to enter areas where they shouldn’t be.
- Removed a number of invisible objects that were obstructing player or vehicle movement.
- Fixed LOD issues on a multitude of static objects across all 3 maps.
- Removed multiple instances of floating textures and exposed seams in the world.
- Performed a clipping pass and a general aesthetic polish pass on environment visuals .
- Fixed physics in a number of instances where vehicles would become stuck in animation loops after a collision or rolling over.
- Players can no longer enter vehicles that are about to explode.